Trend Micro Home Security Network monitors the network traffic between your home router and your connected home devices for cyber threats. This Network security device has built-in parental controls, that can be used to restrict internet access for specific devices. It is a service that provides protection against network intrusions, web threats for every device you connect to the internet. This device protects internet-enabled appliances against external attacks.
Features Of Trend Micro Home Network Security
- This security device protects the game consoles, smart TV’s, smart home appliances and printers from cyber threats.
- Trend Micro Home Network Security blocks new devices joining your network until you approve it.
- Also, it protects your personal and financial data from hacking and risky remote connections.
- With this device, you can control the usage and security of all the smart devices in your home via the mobile app.
Setup And Configuration Of Trend Micro Home Network Security
- First and foremost, you need to connect the Trend Micro Home Network Security with the Router. For this, you should plug the Ethernet/LAN Cable into the device and another end of the cable in the router.
- Thereafter, you should connect the power adapter to the station and then plug it into a power outlet.
- Afterward, when the light turns green, it indicates that the station is ready to set up. It might take some time for the green light to appear, so you have to wait for a while.
- Next, you need to download the Trend Micro Network Security on your mobile phone.
- For that, open the “Play Store” on your android devices and “App Store” on your iPhone.
- Thereafter, type “Trend Micro Home Network Security” in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- From the list of options, click on the “Trend Micro Home Network Security”.
- Click on the “Open” tab in order to open the software.
- After that, click on the License Agreement and read the document carefully. If you agree to the terms and conditions of the agreement, click on the checkbox beside “I Agree”.
- In the next screen, you are required to type your pairing code in the respective field. You will get this pairing code in your box or on the back of the Home Network Security station.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Next” button which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Afterward, Connection Successful window will be displayed on your screen.
- Next, the Sign In window will appear on your screen. If you already have an account, login to your account. For that, enter the login credentials associated with the Trend Micro account. Click on the “Sign In” tab.
- If you don’t have an account, then you need to create one. For that, visit the official website of Trend micro. Then, click on the “Create Account” option. Hence, follow the on-screen instructions in order to proceed further.
Hence, the above information will help you to know more about Trend Micro Home Network Security.